1. Group visits should be scheduled at least one week before you intend to visit. We recommend each group should not be more than 100 people for the benefit of your group and other visitors.
2. Please send us the completed registration form with all the details below.
2.1 Dear the director of Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (BACC)
2.2 The purposes of the visit.
2.3 Please indicate the name of your institution, group, school or organization that requests the visit with number of people in your group and the name of the coordinator (Phone number, Fax and E-mail).
2.4 In case you are visiting us by your own car/bus of the institution, group, school or organization, please notify us in advance or let us know in the registration form due to the limited parking space for buses and commuter van.
2.5 If you would like a guided tour for exhibition, architecture, administration or other systems inside the building, please notify us in the registration form.
2.6 Please notify us the clear schedule of the visit plan, the period of the visit and the arrival which are not on the holidays or before visit hours at 10.00. (Visit hours 10.00 Ý 21.00, Tuesday Ý Sunday, closed every Monday).
2.7 Other important information that would benefit your visit.
2.8 Please mail your registration form to the Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (BACC)
Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (BACC)
939, RAMA I Road, Wangmai
Phathumwan, Bangkok 10330
or Fax 02-214 6639
3. Please confirm your registration form and your visit plan with Ms.Sudarat Tel.02-214 6630-8
4. The Public relations and Education Department will reply your registration form or confirm it via telephone to the coordinator of your group.
5. If you would like to reschedule your visit, please notify the officer in advance otherwise we will schedule the visit as it has requested.
6. To visit the exhibition, your group should strictly follow the behavior guidelines below.